- Place water in pot and pour a little oil of choice in the water (to prevent pasta from sticking together) and bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, pour in pasta (I used Barilla Whole Grain Penne Pasta). You can use whichever pasta you choose.
- Place a medium to large frying pan on stove top and drizzle oil of choice in there. My oil of choice is olive oil.
- Next, cut up your vegetables of choice and place in frying pan on medium heat. For this recipe, I like to use sweet peppers, onions, carrots, garlic, and broccoli.
- Next prepare your veggie burger of choice according to the preparation instructions, cut it up into squares and place in pan with vegetables.
- Once the veggie burger has been added, season the entire mixture with ketchup, Lowry’s seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes (optional). You can also add any other seasonings you like.
- By this time your pasta should be cooked. Drain the water, and then add the vegetable mixture to the pot with the pasta.
- Stir with a big mixing spoon and add any additional seasonings that you see fit to dad.
The END! Enjoy!