Check out the video at the end!!!
- Place ½ cup of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats in a 16oz Mason jar (Or any jar of your choice).
- Cut ½ of an apple into small pieces. Cut to the size of your personal preference. Place the cut up apple in the jar for your next layer.
- Cut 3 strawberries, 3 pieces of mango, and 3 peach slices into small pieces. (Mine were frozen, but feel free to use fresh fruits). Place the cut up fruit in the jar for your 3rd layer.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top of your oatmeal (season to taste).
- Add ¼ tsp of vanilla (season to taste) and ½ tsp of organic coconut syrup (season to taste). Feel free to use maple syrup or any other sweetener of your choice.
- Pour ¾ cup of almond milk (or any other milk of your choice) into the jar of oats.
- Shake your mixture and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, stir, and serve chilled or feel free to slightly warm.
The END! Enjoy!