Chao Vegan cheese (or any other vegan cheese of your choice)
Black Bean Vegan Burger (or any vegan burger of your choice)
1. Place vegan burger in toaster oven or conventional oven and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked to desired consistency.
2. Lay out tortilla wrap and spread hummus across the entire surface
3. Spread a layer of salsa on top of the hummus across the tortilla
4. Place spinach leaves on one half of the wrap.
5. Once the vegan burger is cooked, cut it into strips and place it on top of the spinach.
6. Take a slice of vegan cheese (2 slices if you want a cheesier panini) and cut it into strips.
7. Lay the strips of cheese on top of the vegan burger strips.
8. Fold the side of the tortilla wrap without the ingredients over the side with the fillings and gently press it close.
9. Place the panini in the oven for 10 minutes, flipping it over at the half way mark.
10. Serve the vegan panini with any side of your choice.
The end. Enjoy!!