One of my most favorite meals to cook is Vegan Lasagna. Not only does it taste good, it is super easy to make! Many people have been asking me to put this together, so here it is!!!
- Non-GMO Tofu
- Pasta Sauce (2 Jars)
- Oven Ready Lasanga
- Vegan Sausage (Tofurky)
- Chao Cheese
- Seasonings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- *Tofu Ricotta* Drain water from the packaged tofu. Place tofu into a large bowl and mash it up. Season it to taste. I used Himalayan pink sea salt, nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder, and parsley flakes.
- Cut up vegan “sausage” into the tofu ricotta and mix thoroughly.
- * Layering*
- 1st layer: Spaghetti Sauce
- 2nd layer: Oven ready lasagna noodles
- 3rd layer: Spinach
- 4th layer: Tofu ricotta. Place some Chao cheese on top of the tofu ricotta.
*Repeat cycle (omitting the cheese)*
- After the 2nd cycle, place spaghetti sauce on top of the spinach and finish it off by placing the oven ready lasagna noodles on top.
- Spread spaghetti sauce on top of noodles.
- Add vegan cheese as well as other seasonings (nutritional yeast flakes, parsley…etc.).
- Cover with aluminum foil and place lasagna tray in the oven for 1 hr and 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, let it cool for about 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!